Quote from the GC.COM UK forums,

"It may be an idea to be armed with some sort of printout that could be handed to any likely landowner. One that would outline all the positive things about our sport.

This is just my view guys.

Bob....
http://www.bobh.co.uk
'Life, it's a game with one serious bit - geocaching!'"

Having tried to contact a landowner (a large company) by phone about placing a cache, I am in the position of preparing a set of documents to post to the manager, as I was unable to speak to the appropriate person, passed from department to department. After collecting several documents off GC.COM and other sites, I am now in the position of trying to coble it all together into one document, which presents geocaching in a good light! Not a easy task for some one who has never had to do this sort of thing before. I was wondering if once a committee has been elected, if they could prepare such a document, which could be downloaded by members. And thus present to landowners a unified document giving details of the history, aims and environmental support of geacaching from a UK and GAGB perspective. I see the above as fitting with the associations aim of supporting its members, and would be a lot more cohesive than what I've put together up to now ! Mancunian Pyrocacher