Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Who doesnt remember Doom?... now its out for Java ...

Question Who doesnt remember Doom?... now its out for Java ...

h34r:h34r:h34r:

The Arcade here started me off with some time wasting here and today I discovered that there was a Java version of this all tme favorite ...

For those like me that wasted a lifetime on it and its sequels ......

http://www.onemorelevel.com/game/doom

Have fun and dont blame the late nights on me
    [IMG]file:///C:/Users/Bob/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG]

Well I don't remember Doom... because I've never played these sorts of games! So I clicked on that link and after a few seconds of breathless anticipation I found myself in some sort of dungeon place, behind a gun, which was blasting at everything in sight!

I have NO idea what's going on! I saw no instructions or anything to tell me what's suppose to be happening... So I've just left it running on another tab...

<flips between tabs>

Yep, it's still all happening over there... more dark corridors/monsters/blood...

:lol::lol:

Dark_Faerie Guest

Talking

Spent hours playing that in the 90's. Kept me sane through 6th form and uni, nothing more relaxing than shooting monsters. Had the mobile phone version a few years back. Now it's a choice between a phone that does games or one I can use for caching (no contest really).

We had it 'hidden' on our network at work for a while - great playing multi play at lunchtime. :socool:
    Happy Caching

Gazooks

- Setting a good example for children takes all the fun out of middle age.

I spent many hours staying up to the early morning fighting those monsters. Oddly enough I could never play it's sequel (Castle Wolfenstein) 'cos that one made me seasick !