Thread: Lord Of The Cachers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Lord Of The Cachers

I would like to wish you all a very warm Happy Christmas. :cheers:

Please take a look at my new series and i hope you all enjoy it. :socool:

Lord Cacher

nobbynobbs Guest

Terrible, should I allow this shameless self promotion? under the guise of wishing everyone a merry christmas....

Have a good one

Wow, that is some series...! I haven't gone right through the list, but it looks as if it might be 100 caches...!
    ​​Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light. (Dylan Thomas)​

keehotee Guest

I'm missing something here.
    Who's Lord of the Cachers?
    What series?

Quote Originally Posted by martybartfast View Post
    [URL]
    and 125 more like it.
    Wow! Poor old Deci having to review all that lot!!

hampshire_hog Guest

I'm not intrested in numbers but thought I'd get on a train at 05:30 to grab a few FTF as I thought it might be nice to have 1 or 2 to my name - ended up with 5 in a very plesent location on a very cold morning.

I Am deffenatly enjoying the series so thank you, and will be back for a few more (not FTF's just caches)

keehotee Guest

Silly question - but how on earth did a series like this get around the power-trail-guideline (that-doesn't-really-exist) ???

Quote Originally Posted by keehotee View Post
    Silly question - but how on earth did a series like this get around the power-trail-guideline (that-doesn't-really-exist) ???

Presumably the same way that all TLOTC series have

silly question please define what a Power Trail is, in a way that can be applied across the board? And not a personal opinion!

And I've not worked out what the mean average between caches is, but I'm guessing it's around 0.18 miles. it's certanly not 0.11 miles. And is not all drive by caches either.
    My post is my personal opinion and as such you do not have my permission to quote me outside of these forums!

Dave
    Brenin Tegeingl
    Formerly known as Mancunian Pyrocacher on GC

Quote Originally Posted by Mancunian View Post
    silly question please define what a Power Trail is, in a way that can be applied across the board?
    Ask any of the Yank reviewers who insist on applying the "rule" over there.

I'm pleased though, that common sense is still applied over here, good on yer!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mancunian View Post
    silly question please define what a Power Trail is, in a way that can be applied across the board? And not a personal opinion!

And I've not worked out what the mean average between caches is, but I'm guessing it's around 0.18 miles. it's certanly not 0.11 miles. And is not all drive by caches either.
    As Keehotee called it "power-trail-guideline (that-doesn't-really-exist)" he obviously isn't going to be able to define what it is.

I agree with the guideline not being applied. Even if they were all drive-bys 0.11 miles apart, I would prefer them to be approved rather than have a set of tedious multicaches that no-one would bother with.

In fact, AFAIK no-one has ever been able to satisfactorily explain that guideline anyway!