Hi all

We often have quoted in these forum that various attempts have been made to contact the site admin at the other listing sites. For those that are not aware, I don't cache at GC but use TC (Yes I know I logged a GC the other day but I was hunting a TC that was meant to be in it).

TC uses a different method of cache review to the review system on GC. The TC system is that everyone is a reviewer if they choose to sponsor another cacher.

So, I maintain that contacting the site owner at TC is a fruitless task, we that play on TC can't get in touch with him so I see little reason a small association based on a tiny island thousands of miles away are going to get a response!

It is pointless the GAGB attempting to treat all listing sites the same, why should they operate in the same way? Souldn't the GAGB be attempting to influence cache placement within the UK via different means appropriate to the site involved?

So, how would folk suggest that UK cachers on TC be brought under the GAGB umbrella?

Kev