Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Virus Alert!

Omally Guest

I had the following virus warning in my Inbox, I figured it would be helpful to post it here so's you can all see it...

There is a dangerous virus going around. It is called WORK. If you receive WORK from your colleagues, your boss, or anyone else, via e-mail or any other means, DO NOT TOUCH IT!

This virus wipes out your private life completely. If you should come into contact with WORK, put on your jacket, take two good friends and go straight to the nearest pub. Order the antidote known as BEER. Take the antidote repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated from your system.

Forward this warning immediately to at least 5 friends. Should you realize that you do not have 5 friends, this means that you are already infected and that WORK already controls your life.

REMEMBER, THIS VIRUS IS DEADLY!

paul.blitz Guest

Originally posted by Omally@Oct 4 2003, 07:27 AM
    I had the following virus warning in my Inbox, I figured it would be helpful to post it here so's you can all see it...

There is a dangerous virus going around. It is called WORK. If you receive WORK from your colleagues, your boss, or anyone else, via e-mail or any other means, DO NOT TOUCH IT!

This virus wipes out your private life completely. If you should come into contact with WORK, put on your jacket, take two good friends and go straight to the nearest pub. Order the antidote known as BEER. Take the antidote repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated from your system.

Forward this warning immediately to at least 5 friends. Should you realize that you do not have 5 friends, this means that you are already infected and that WORK already controls your life.

REMEMBER, THIS VIRUS IS DEADLY!
    Actually, I think you got it wrong... it should have read:

"There is a dangerous virus going around. It is called GEOCACHING"

Otherwise, I believe the effects can be exactly the same! As for the BEER, watch out, as I have heard that BEER taken immediately after GEOCACHING can lull you into a false sense of security!

seifer Guest

Congratulations, you have been hit with the IRISH VIRUS

Please delete all your files on your hard drive and pass this on to all of your friends and that'd be grand

Tanx

Mr Paddy

Omally Guest

Green side up... to be sure!