Ok so here we go again, I like many other members here have ended up very confused as to where we take the whole GAGB scenario.

For example, who if anyone is running the [GAGB] show at the moment, i.e. Who is acting as chair, we know that Tim and June are kindly letting us continue on their servers, however with both Pharisee and themselves out of the picture from a chair point of view who is making the immediate decisions ?

Secondly where are we with the various discussions with landowners over the right to place caches on their land, could we perhaps have a locked members only forum with a summary of the current position. (Tim I suspect you currently hold the majority of this information, is it something you will be looking to pursue ?)

I ask these questions as a way to move forward and not to 'drain hole gaze' the rights and wrongs of previous posts, also I am sure there are many other questions that we can all think off that need some form of direction given, therefore could I suggest we look to use this post (and subsequent replies) as a minor wishlist of direction for the GAGB ?