During March/April I will be collecting photos for my 2010 Geocaching charity calendar, if you have any photos I can use on the calendar please let me know.........I normally receive all the photos I need very quickly and only use photos from folks who buy a calendar, so please let me know ASAP

There will be 150 calendars made, and I think this is the only one I will be making this year (unless I can get the girls to strip for a GeoCheeks calendar for Cancer Research)

The calendars will be £5.00 each and the profits will be going to The Great North Air Ambulance (£2.00 to me for paper/ink/card/binders/package/posting ect) and £3.00 per calendar to GNAA through a Just Giving page I will set up soon...

March/April collecting photos
May/June making up the calendar on the poota
July/August/September printing
Oct/Nov posting out

If you would like a calendar or have a photo I can use please PM me through this forum or email me at durhamam@aol.com

Ta muchly

Mandy

PS Could someone point me in the right direction of all the free to use Geocaching logos

PPS I have 9 ladies who are willing to strip for my GeoCheeks Calendar if this goes ahead the charity for this one will be Cancer Research