Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Time to out the socks

Originally posted by Chris n Maria+Nov 2 2003, 06:39 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chris n Maria @ Nov 2 2003, 06:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--BugznElm&#39;r@Nov 2 2003, 12:41 PM
    Monikers have formed the basis of geocaching at GC.com since the beginning (not to mention the web as a whole&#33 and I don&#39;t see a witch hunt on monikers solving anything.
    I agree - also if we did away with them it would reduce Friends to only 5 charecters and I am sure that would ruin some of the scripts [/b][/quote]
    Chris, you will be happy to know that it took me 18 hours to work out what you were talking about
    Muggle - One Voice - One Vote

Omally Guest

Hi Marinor, welcome back&#33;

paul.blitz Guest

Originally posted by sockpuppet@Nov 1 2003, 09:00 PM
    For the record I never got any e-mail notification of any elections, proposals, etc.
    I wonder if the email about the vote went out only to those eligible to vote? If you joined AFTER the start of voting (which was mid-september, I think) then it would make sense. (Actually, I think the "cutoff date" was a little before then....)

As I don&#39;t know who you really are, and when you joined GAGB, I can&#39;t help much more.

I know I was registered before the cutoff, and I DID get an email

Paul

NattyBooshka Guest

Originally posted by paul.blitz+Nov 4 2003, 07:37 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (paul.blitz @ Nov 4 2003, 07:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--sockpuppet@Nov 1 2003, 09:00 PM
    For the record I never got any e-mail notification of any elections, proposals, etc.
    I wonder if the email about the vote went out only to those eligible to vote? If you joined AFTER the start of voting (which was mid-september, I think) then it would make sense. (Actually, I think the "cutoff date" was a little before then....)

As I don&#39;t know who you really are, and when you joined GAGB, I can&#39;t help much more.

I know I was registered before the cutoff, and I DID get an email

Paul [/b][/quote]
    Well... seems most others have come clean so we will now too.

We joined June 6th and are voting members, so not sure what happened there. Also we tried subscribing to the polls forum so we wouldn&#39;t miss one again, but we got nothing when new polls were put up... maybe there&#39;s a bug somewhere?