Hello again,

It's been a while since I visited and, you know, nothing much seems to have changed. There is still a raging debate on who can or can't say what using whatever sign in name; who can or can't vote, what or who to vote for; how many to vote for ... ad nauseum.

Perhaps, this is all a bit easier than actually doing something. I'm not saying it is your fault.

On the positive side, there is a committee. In my view a committee is there to work on behalf of the members and within broad guidelines (that word again). Meaning that everything doesn't require approval from every member every time.
Could the committee not publish its tasks to be completed within certain timescales and then be left to do them, reporting back at regular intervals?

The issues to be dealt with should be published and include some easily achievable objectives. I guess everyone will want a say in the formation of the LIST and whether it should be posted electronically, by Royal mail or on a board outside my house, in several languages and braille and audio cassette but please could we focus on some outcomes rather than process.
If the committee fail to deliver in a major way then let the next man step forward at election time (set the date now, to allow advance notice for sickness, holidays and apathy).

Some issues floating around seem to be:
where to host the web site
vetting membership accounts
election of chairman
voting/polling procedures/consultation

I suggest the committee moves these forward with deadlines set. A review of any agreed outcome can take place in a year's time, in the meantime, something gets done, it can be changed a year from now if necessary - not still being talked about for a year.

My real name is Bryan
I have Brown hair
I have blue eyes
Fingerprints and/or DNA samples can be provided.