Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Camo Cache Competition

Default Camo Cache Competition

If you're attending the Mega Event, you may be interested in entering our Camo Cache Competition.

Bring along your favourite camoflaged creation for display on the day, with a prize for the best camoflaged cache voted for by you the attendees.

http://www.beazley.adsl24.co.uk/cms/...mo-competition

Great idea!

Could you please post details of the table the caches will be placed on, as I wish to Camo my cache to suit.

This is a more recent attempt, and as you can see, these two people are having a hard time finding the cache!

Obviously, to succeed in this I need to know what the table will look like, to adapt the camo.

:lol:
    Last edited by Bear and Ragged; 15th July 2009 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Speeling - I'm back from the pub!
    I have a Geocaching problem...
    Work gets in the way!

* Cache Walker -Caching by byway, not highway! CacheWalker.co.uk
    Walking and Caching in Warwickshire, Worcestershire, Gloucestershire areas

Quote Originally Posted by Bear and Ragged View Post
    Great idea!

Could you please post details of the table the caches will be placed on, as I wish to Camo my cache to suit.

This is a more recent attempt, and as you can see, these two people are having a hard time finding the cache!

Obviously, to succeed in this I need to know what the table will look like, to adapt the camo.

:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

You know I thought you were going to make the competition tougher as in challenging people to Camo up the Pavilion :lol: it would have been interesting to have seen the worlds biggest UPS (Unnatural Pile of Sticks) :socool:

Deci :lol:
    My post is my personal opinion and as such you do not have my permission to quote me outside of these forums!

Dave
    Brenin Tegeingl
    Formerly known as Mancunian Pyrocacher on GC

nobbynobbs Guest

is tim disqualified? he's got too much time on his hands and far too much experience!! :lol:

keehotee Guest

I'm running it !!

nobbynobbs Guest

That's ok then LOL