Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: The Cat is one cool dude!

BugznElm'r Guest

It was great to catch up with him in North Wales last night

The ultimate geocache with a great purpose!

Well done Cat!

Originally posted by BugznElm'r@Nov 22 2003, 01:25 PM

It was great to catch up with him in North Wales last night

The ultimate geocache with a great purpose!

Well done Cat!
    I second that. Dave
    My post is my personal opinion and as such you do not have my permission to quote me outside of these forums!

Dave
    Brenin Tegeingl
    Formerly known as Mancunian Pyrocacher on GC

NattyBooshka Guest

Amazing effort from the Fox/Cat... we're proud to have done our bit and found him. A lot of travelled miles, major break down, missing the rugby, diverting to be caught by those unable to persue... hats off to Mark, a true star, and a great ambassador for geocaching.

Thanks Mark.

Emily & Neil.

TheCat Guest

Well folks,

I am back at the place I used to call home once. I walked throught the door and was savaged by the cats, who thought I was an intruder. Diane looked at me and said " you where only going for a pint of milk what kept you".

Seriousley. I have had a great time dispite the set back and we have raised over £1300 for the cause. It was a pleasure to meet such a great bunch of people. I hope I can look on you all as friends.

I will be finishing the event this weekend by doing the North East. The electronice will remain on till Sunday evening so you can catch me anytime till then.

Once again thanks for the support and I look forward to running the next one in 6 months time.