Thanks Thanks:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: POI file for Flush Brackets

Sagina nivalis Guest

Quote Originally Posted by agentmancuso View Post
    The Hills POI was handy at the weekend - I found a few Corbett Tops needing 10-fig refs GPSing. - I showed my wife that: "See, I'm not an idiot".
    and your wife said ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sagina nivalis View Post
    and your wife said ?
    The jury's still out, or words to that effect.

Heading for the Cairnwell on Sunday, all being well.
    Last edited by agentmancuso; 5th February 2010 at 04:34 PM. Reason: getting days confused

Paynes - That works rather well :lol: I'd forgotten I still have to cross-check my list with Mark Jackson's magnum opus. Damn.:wacko:
    Rather encouragingly, this proved less laborious than expected - Mark J. only had one top I'd missed, the 494m sub An Grianan, and I'd only listed one top that he'd left out, Allanrowie, another sub at 493m. There's a chance the col to the south will give this the required drop, but I'm happy to settle for 29m till I've had the chance to check it out.

Otherwise, all square. But I'll check my list of subHuMPs against the appendex in this this new marvel before proceeding any further.

I've updated the POI file for Non-Pillar Flush Brackets today, and added a small POI file for 1GL/PA Bolts, in the unlikely event that anyone will need it.

Bernie

Rather stupidly, the longitude & latitude columns were transposed in the last update, but I've sorted it now.

Thanks to Rob for noticing.

Sagina nivalis Guest

Thanks to Rob for noticing.
    Thanks for fixing it so promptly. You were just unlucky that this is my year for updating my POIs

The Flush Brackets POI file has at long last been updated, with any & all changes to logged condition since April.

Regards,

Bernie

The Flush Brackets POI file has been updated, no additions, just condition changes etc.

Regards,

Bernie