Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Merry Christmas

Tim & I (June) on behalf of all the Founder Members of this Assosiation (or Secret Seven as they became irreverently known) would like to wish cachers everywhere a Verry Merry Christmas and A Prosperous New Year.

Let us all hope that 2004 brings peace and harmony throughout the World of Geocaching.

For ourselves we will be back in the full flow of caching and a new flock of T&J Bears will be visiting caches soon.

So in those inimitable words of Santa "A Merry Christmas to all, and to all a goodnight".

June
    <span style=\'font-size:10pt;line-height:100%\'><span style=\'color:green\'><span style=\'font-family:Arial\'>totally brassed off </span></span></span>

dogastus Guest

Merry Christmas, T & J and thanks for the fun you have given me in finding some of the caches you&#39;ve placed.

I would also like to thank all the Geocachers who have taken the time and trouble to place their caches and made this wonderful hobby such a joy.

Best wishes,

dogastus.

:P
    To all geocachers - Happy Christmas and good caching in the New Year&#33;
    Thanks to you all for all the fun I have had in the last two years - may all your caches hidden stay safe and may all your finds be still there when you are&#33;

Enjoy your caching!

Kouros Guest

Indeed - Happy Christmas and New Year to all geocachers from myself too&#33;

marinor Guest

God rest ye merry gentlemen.....

take the day off from caching and treat the wife and kids to a rest day

Merry Christmas to one and all

stay safe
    Elizabeth, Bill, Will & Kirsty

We would like to wish all our friends new and old a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy Geocaching New Year.

Colin & Daphne

From Isobel and myself a great Christmes and a happy, peaceful and prosperous New Year, and get those lunchboxes&#33;&#33;&#33;

dodgydaved

Chris n Maria Guest

Merry Christmas to all of you from all of us

Merry Christmas everyone.
    ​​Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light. (Dylan Thomas)​

TaureanTrackers Guest

Belated for Christmas but a very Happy New Year to all involved. We&#39;re new to it, love it and are really looking forward to searching, laying and anything esle that caching has to offer in 2004&#33;

Happy New Year :P