Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Geocachers Calendar

Default Geocachers Calendar

During March/April I will be collecting photos for my 2010 Geocaching charity calendar, if you have any photos I can use on the calendar please let me know.........I normally receive all the photos I need very quickly and only use photos from folks who buy a calendar, so please let me know ASAP

There will be 150 calendars made, and I think this is the only one I will be making this year (unless I can get the girls to strip for a GeoCheeks calendar for Cancer Research)

The calendars will be £5.00 each and the profits will be going to The Great North Air Ambulance (£2.00 to me for paper/ink/card/binders/package/posting ect) and £3.00 per calendar to GNAA through a Just Giving page I will set up soon...

March/April collecting photos
    May/June making up the calendar on the poota
    July/August/September printing
    Oct/Nov posting out

If you would like a calendar or have a photo I can use please PM me through this forum or email me at durhamam@aol.com

Ta muchly

Mandy

PS Could someone point me in the right direction of all the free to use Geocaching logos

PPS I have 9 ladies who are willing to strip for my GeoCheeks Calendar if this goes ahead the charity for this one will be Cancer Research

I'm certainly not up for the stripping but could this be the link you are wanting for Logos

For future reference the link to it is well hidden right down at the very bottom of the home page.

Quote Originally Posted by Us 4 and Jess View Post
    PS Could someone point me in the right direction of all the free to use Geocaching logos

Check your email Mandy :cheers:

Quote Originally Posted by Just Roger View Post
    I'm certainly not up for the stripping but could this be the link you are wanting for Logos

For future reference the link to it is well hidden right down at the very bottom of the home page.
    Ah but you asked for a ladies one on your donation so just reminding you

I have 11 ladies now willing to go naked so looks like this one will go too........the blokes one sold out in just over a week so let's see how the ladies do

Thanks for the link

Quote Originally Posted by matrix View Post
    Check your email Mandy :cheers:
    I got the email Mike.... but...............I cant open them

I'm not very technical you know :wub:

Here is the link to this years Just Giving page

http://www.justgiving.com/mandyseymour

M

Could you let me know if you would like one of this years geocaching calendars, all the details are at

http://www.justgiving.com/mandyseymour/

Please place your order for a calendar on the Just Giving site and I will contact you about my £2.00

I still need photographs if you have any I could use on the calendar let me know.

Many thanks for your continued support

Mandy
    Us 4 and jess

The GeoCheeks calendars are almost finished, and will hopefully be posted out at the end of next month.

I am now starting my "normal" Geocachers calendar for 2010.

If you would be interested in one of these or have any photographs I could use please let me know

Mandy

FourQ Guest

Mandy,

I'm all in favour of the Air Ambulance. Seen too many mates knocked off their bikes by muppets driving like idiots because they're not paying attention and pull out in front of us or they simply don't respect the biker and try to run them off the road to get in front.

If the calendars are available to non-geocachers I suspect the lads will be buying a few. Scantily clad lasses and the Air Ambulance is likely to be too much for them.

If you're going to the Last Days of Summer event I'd be happy to give you the £2's.

Thanks for all your efforts.

Q

Hiya Q

Your getting confuzzled, the Geocheeks calendars are for Cancer Research UK and the "normal" Geocaching calendars are for The Great North Air Ambulance

The GeoCheeks are A5 (Naked geocaching ladies)

The Geocaching one is A4 sized and photos folks have took whilst out caching...

I would like to mention that 90% of the ladies on the calendar are NOT scantily clad they are actually naked, most wearing nothing more than a ruck sack, or a pair of walking boots and some nothing but a smile, the ladies have been great sports in VOLUNTEERING.

I have 8 GeoCheeks calendars left if you want any of those let me know and I will let you know the Just Giving and Paypal details

Mandy :socool:

FourQ Guest

Mandy,

Sorry, this bug is knocking me for six.
    I'm intending to get one of each calendar. One for myself and one for my son.

I've followed the link you posted and contributed to (I think) the Air Ambulance.

The details for the naked calendar would be appreciated also.

Cheers

Q

The link to geoCheeks is

http://www.justgiving.com/mandyseymour3/

Durhamam@aol.com to pay me by PP

Mandy

FourQ Guest

:socool:
    Thanks.

Just received our copy of the GeoCheeks calendar :wub:

Thanks, Mandy for all the work you have put into it, it's brill
    and thanks to all the other "Cheeks" for helping make it possible.

Izzy & Paul
    Supporting Box Hunting