My other account... sockpuppet... has been banned from accessing these forums. This I do not understand as I made it clear who I was before it was banned. Some kind of warning would have been nice! It is to be used by me as NattyBooshka is a team of 2 people who both wish to be members of the GAGB. I have requested from Admin that the account is reinstated and also has voting rights given to it. Hopefully this will soon be done.

Whilst trying to log in as sock puppet, I discovered a bug in the system in that there was no way for me to log out sockpuppet and log in as NattyBooshka again. I have found a way of doing this now, though it is not obvious... I had to click through the Join pages until the point where it logged me out ready to create a new user name.

Just thought I would bring this to the attention of the Committee, used the mail form on the contact us page, but it returns an error saying that the recipient field is blank... so that needs fixing. I don't expect the login problem to be resolved here and now, but thought it was something to bear in mind if the committee start an updated site with this as a base.

Cheers,
Neil.