Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Profile Box for Website

Pyoung1s Guest

Default Profile Box for Website

Hi All, in the Geocaching website, in "your profile" on the right there is a profile box which I got the code from some time ago and have reproduced in my personal website, www.Pyoung1s.co.uk. The profile boxes are on page 2 of my website, follow the "Geocaching" link.

I'm in the process of bringing my website up to date and I'd like to add the same profile box to my trigpointing page. I've seen one somewhere before hence I know it's out there! Could anyone advise me where I could get it from or provide me with the code that I can paste into a text box (I think that's how it's done!).

Cheers Paul

See if this works...

From the page

trigpointinguk.com/info/view-profile.php?u=3111

Instead of 3111 -that's me!- put your own number. then you get the stats box
    Should give you:
    Code:
    http://www.trigpointinguk.com/mytrigs/statsbar.php?u=3111&txt=www.TrigpointingUK.com
    with your number in!
    I have a Geocaching problem...
    Work gets in the way!

* Cache Walker -Caching by byway, not highway! CacheWalker.co.uk
    Walking and Caching in Warwickshire, Worcestershire, Gloucestershire areas

Last edited by Bear and Ragged; 4th November 2009 at 07:11 PM. Reason: bad tags!
    Work gets in the way!

Code:
    http://www.trigpointinguk.com/mytrigs/statsbar.php?u=794&txt=www.TrigpointingUK.com
    Work gets in the way!

I use the T:UK box in my profile too.

Pyoung1s Guest

Default Thanks

Many thanks for your replies however I was still left somewhat confused until I engaged help from our programmer at work! What I should have been asking for was the HTML code to make the profile box work. I was close on taking the code from one of my Geocaching profile boxes to adapt it when the chap stepped in to help anyway! Bingo, it's now up and running however things have moved forward as I shelled out for Serif Web Design X2 and am rebuilding the whole site! It'll take a while as I find time around my other activities, what I've done so far has been in my lunch breaks! Your feedback is most welcome!... www.Pyoung1s.co.uk

Sagina nivalis Guest

Hi Paul. Well I preferred the old site, with its explanation of your various alter egos) as of a week ago :-) But I'm sure it'll be great when it's finished. And the profile boxes are alive and well.

Rob