Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: How dedicated(?) are you?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lightbulb How dedicated(?) are you?

OK how much of a dedicated cacher are you?
    Did you go out caching in all the dreadful weather?
    We enjoy caching as a hobby but not enough to go out and hunt in this kind of weather. But then again we did go and hide a series on Saturday.

I were set to go but the wife and kids insisted that it was daft and would be much better if I fixed the lock on the bathroom door!!!

Clearly no sense of the right priorities... :
    A cache a day ..

keehotee Guest

If I'm planning on going out, I'll go out - regardless of the weather. I've built up enough layers of one sort or another over the years to deal with (almost) anything British weather can throw at us.

Less likely to go out on the spur of the moment if the weather's too bad though....

nobbynobbs Guest

If it's just me? and I've planned the trip, then I go. But too often there's a small person's opinion to take into account Well I do love her I suppose.

Went out for a bit on Friday but got soaked so gave up before I got as far as finding anything. Caching is no fun in wind and/or rain.

We spent yesterday morning/early afternoon staring at the rain and wind, thinking, "There's no way we're going to be FlashMobbing in Cardiff in this."

By 4 o'clock the rain had just about stopped, the wind had dropped, so we thought we'd give it a go...

Luckily the weather continued to improve and the FM was a success!

But, no, we would not have been dedicated enough to attend in rain and wind.