Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Eggheads

nobbynobbs Guest

Default Eggheads

yes the tv series have asked of we could get together a team of geocachers. so any takers?

Quote Originally Posted by nobbynobbs View Post
    yes the tv series have asked of we could get together a team of geocachers. so any takers?
    Interested however I have previously appeared on Fifteen to One and understand from quiz websites that the Eggheads producers don't like anyone with previous 'form'.

Gerri
    Last edited by MBFace; 25th November 2009 at 10:06 PM. Reason: To show which team member is replying

I'm sure Mrs B will be up for it, as long as she can sit on the desk in order to be seen

Are travel costs reimbursed
    Last edited by lost it; 25th November 2009 at 10:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lost it View Post
    I'm sure Mrs B will be up for it, as long as she can sit on the desk in order to be seen

Are travel costs reimbursed
    Like a mascot you mean

Chris (MrB!)

sTeamTraen Guest

Don't know if you have to be a UK resident, but I was captain of our school quiz team when we won a national competition (trips to Canada were promised but not forthcoming) and was reserve for the college University Challenge team. Would deffo need my travel exes paying, though.

Any idea when this would be?

I'd be up for some public humiliation if no clever people were to volunteer...:wacko:

Quote Originally Posted by von-horst View Post
    Any idea when this would be?

I'd be up for some public humiliation if no clever people were to volunteer...:wacko:
    The production team have also contact me as the admin of the Yorkshire site, I'd imagine they'll have done the same to any other UK Caching site they could find :lol:

The info I was given was it would be for the 11th series - I don't watch it, so would have no idea when that would be.
    One of the loonies who ran the UK's First Mega Event :wacko:
    http://www.yorkshiregeocaching.co.uk

nobbynobbs Guest

They're doing a "tour" of auditions at the moment and actual filming if the team got through would be the end of Jan. And they've emailed loads of hobby groups, I know they have contacted people from the rugby union as well.

I'd prefer to get a volunteer from the potential victims who would be willing to act as contact point, between all group members and the production team, just to save on chinese whispers etc

Quote Originally Posted by MBFace View Post
    Interested however I have previously appeared on Fifteen to One and understand from quiz websites that the Eggheads producers don't like anyone with previous 'form'.

Gerri

....and yet they have 5 of them on 1 team

Simply Paul Guest

I'd be up for it. As a bonus, my head does look like an egg

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Simply Paul View Post
    I'd be up for it. As a bonus, my head does look like an egg
    Perhaps we could form a team with the same hairstyle

Quote Originally Posted by nobbynobbs View Post
    They're doing a "tour" of auditions at the moment and actual filming if the team got through would be the end of Jan. And they've emailed loads of hobby groups, I know they have contacted people from the rugby union as well.

I'd prefer to get a volunteer from the potential victims who would be willing to act as contact point, between all group members and the production team, just to save on chinese whispers etc
    if they are touring then you would need to choose a single location to audition at

nobbynobbs Guest

Still waiting for someone who'll be able to organise it, that'll decide on what area they'll attend nominations I'd expect.