Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: GAGB 'phone service

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default GAGB 'phone service

I've always added the GAGB phone number at the bottom of the 'stash note' (including call costs). Does this only work for caches listed on geocaching.com? I'm intending to set a few caches and list them on opencaching.org.uk and not g.com. Am I permitted to include your number on the stash note I include in those caches?
    John
    Age and treachery will always triumph over youth and ability.

keehotee Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Pharisee View Post
    I've always added the GAGB phone number at the bottom of the 'stash note' (including call costs). Does this only work for caches listed on geocaching.com? I'm intending to set a few caches and list them on opencaching.org.uk and not g.com. Am I permitted to include your number on the stash note I include in those caches?
    I can't think of any reason why it would only apply to one listing site - so unless anybody else knows otherwise, I'd say it would apply equally to caches listed on any site .... as would any other service the GAGB offers

nobbynobbs Guest

It's always been there for any cacher to use for any cache regardless of listing site.

What they said.

Anyone placing a cache in the UK is welcome to use the number as a contact number, whether or not they're a member of GAGB and whatever site or sites the cache is listed on.

This is probably obvious, but do mention the name of the site or sites on the stash note so that we can look up the caches if there are any calls about them.
    ​​Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light. (Dylan Thomas)​