Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Please read as Opinions are requested

Exclamation Please read as Opinions are requested

Please note that this is entirely unofficial at the moment, and has not been made on behalf of Groundspeak!

I have posted the following topic on Groundspeaks UK forum https://forums.groundspeak.com/GC/in...owtopic=241030 requesting peoples opinions on the name of "Needs Archiving" Logs.

And asking if people believe this name results in more angst. And for suggestions for a less antagonistic name.

As there is a possibility that the topic will be brought to the attention of Groundspeak. Would anyone who wishes to post a opinion do so in the Topic on Groundspeaks Forum. Otherwise it will mean having to copy and paste comments on Off Groundspeaks forum into a single post on there. Which would mean me obtaining peoples permission to do so.

Please do not feel that this is stopping discussions on this forum, just a need for a copy of all comments to be in a place where Groundspeak will read them

Dec
    My post is my personal opinion and as such you do not have my permission to quote me outside of these forums!

Dave
    Brenin Tegeingl
    Formerly known as Mancunian Pyrocacher on GC

Dave, comments here are of course welcome, but I agree that if people want to make their views known to GS then their UK forum is the place to express them.
    ​​Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light. (Dylan Thomas)​