Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Double milestone for Buckleberry!

Buckleberry Guest

Default Double milestone for Buckleberry!

Probably not much of a milestone for most of you but I've now reached 15 successful finds and just this morning, got my first ever FTF.

I'm sooo excited...

Sorry, just had to tell everyone..!

Congrats Buckleberry.

I've never had a FTF - by the time I notice a new cache come up and get round to it someone has beaten me to it.

A few weeks back I was busy logging my finds for the day late one night and everytime I went back to the map there was another one - a series of 11 going on! But I was working next morning and by the time I went for the nearest a couple of other cachers had got there first. If I'd gone before work I would have had it - but I'm not very good at getting up in the morning.

I have a friend who'll drop everything and dash off for a FTF - even in the middle of the night - I don't like caching in the dark so I wouldn't do that.

Congratualations on your FTF, it was not until we had around 220 before we found our first FTF.
    There is only one major problem with caching, it is addictive and if you have to work, that gets in the way

Quote Originally Posted by DrDick&Vick View Post
    There is only one major problem with caching, it is addictive and if you have to work, that gets in the way
    Tell me about it!

Check my sig line!
    I have a Geocaching problem...
    Work gets in the way!

* Cache Walker -Caching by byway, not highway! CacheWalker.co.uk
    Walking and Caching in Warwickshire, Worcestershire, Gloucestershire areas

Thats the glory of being old and having spent 25 years in the prison system, I can now afford not to work, Oh Yeah :socool:

Thats the glory of being old and having spent 25 years in the prison system, I can now afford not to work, Oh Yeah :socool:
    So exactly which part did you play in the great train robbery?
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Buckleberry Guest

Quote Originally Posted by border caz View Post
    Congrats Buckleberry.

I've never had a FTF - by the time I notice a new cache come up and get round to it someone has beaten me to it.

A few weeks back I was busy logging my finds for the day late one night and everytime I went back to the map there was another one - a series of 11 going on! But I was working next morning and by the time I went for the nearest a couple of other cachers had got there first. If I'd gone before work I would have had it - but I'm not very good at getting up in the morning.

I have a friend who'll drop everything and dash off for a FTF - even in the middle of the night - I don't like caching in the dark so I wouldn't do that.
    Well, I saw this one at work was going to try it on the way home but the traffic would have been bad. Got up extra early next morning and was searching for it at 7.15am in the frost! Left home about 6.30 and did it en route to work, 20 miles from home. Is it wrong to feel so good...?!!

I know of one caching family that have chucked the kids in the car, in their pyjamas, to go and grab 4 FTF's at 8pm mid October. Not addicted in any way of form.

Buckleberry Guest

I know of one caching family that have chucked the kids in the car, in their pyjamas, to go and grab 4 FTF's at 8pm mid October. Not addicted in any way of form.
    *rings Childline*