Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Hi eveyone

Default Hi eveyone

I am new to this and really excited about making my cache to hide! I feel like a dchool kid again!! lol, I am from Mitcham in Surrey and travel quite often to cornwall, so will hopefully be doing a lot of caching down there. I am visiting Jersey next week too, so fingers crossed I will find some interesting things.

How long has everyone been on here, can anyone give me any tips on what sort of things to put in my cache?

A selection of small bits for kids and also somethings for the adults.
    Welcome to the addiction, known as caching.

Cheers, I must admit, i feel addicted already!! Really looking forward to finding some interesting stuff!!

If you are going down to Cornwall this summer and you will be anywhere near Truro, let me know as we are down there for a few months and could possible take you out for a walk with us. Some really fantastic cache down there.

I have just come back from a week in Looe, am hoping to go to st. mellion in July for a weekend. Absolutely love cornwall, I bet its brilliant down there for this!!

RuberyBlue Guest

Hi bmatbev,

Welcome to the GAGB! Your contributions will be more than welcome! Check out the calendar for Geocache events, there are a few in the Channel Islands but don't think they fit your time-scales.

RB
    KRO!