As a relative "newbie" to both finding and placing Caches, I have been planning a circular series for some time now. I finally took the plunge and placed my first cache! Did my research and sent the log for review. The reviewer, "Graculus" a well known person on the forums, duely did the biz. In the meantime I debated whether to put the cache out and wait for the reviewer to finish - bearing in mind that the notes said it could take a day or two. Decided that discretion etc., so waited until the next day when I got the thumbs up. Nipped out and put out the cache. Quickly snapped up by FTF - thanks to "Walk Tall" ! Sent the second in the series for review yesterday, thinking that I had a day or so to finish taping up the box et al. Went to work (nights) last night and before I got home this morning Graculus had reviewed and published !! Had to dash home, grab cache and place out. Sure enough, before I had woken up this afternoon someone had already been there !!! Moral - having got the mechanics of writing the descriptions etc., and trusting the efficiency of the reviewer, GET THE CACHE OUT, as you send the log for review. If its wrong or takes a day or two to review - no sweat - Better than having a Fail to find as it wasn't out there yet!!!
Great thanks to Reviewer "Graculus" for his help and the first finders who give you the warm fuzzy feeling that you are on your way

Cheers
palujia