Thanks Thanks:  2

Thread: GAGB GeoChat

Default GAGB GeoChat

You will see that one of the links from this forum leads to the GAGB GeoChat.

The Chatroom is open to all comers at all hours but most chat occurs during the evenings. If you've never used a chatroom before just try it out - it's very easy - You just type what you want to say in the line where the curser shows! Although you will see the list of names of those 'logged in' to the room most will be doing other stuff so you may not get an immediate response when you join the room - Stay logged in for a while and we'll get back to you ASAP

You might even get one of MrsB's virtual cups of tea...

Stressedhippo Guest

Question Virtual cup of tea

I'm intrigued, could you elaborate? Thanks

You just have to be there when I'm there and it's time for tea! It may be cocoa if it's nearing bedtime...

(Sometimes we have virtual chocolate Hobnobs too)

Thanks I never noticed that particular tag - I'll go and lurk for a while when it gets quieter
    cheers
    palujia
    Si vis pacem para bellum

Ah Well,
    perhaps not - the computer here at work does not appear to like the application so it just chucked me right out - will have to wait till tomorrow when I get up - but thanks anyway
    Si vis pacem para bellum

It will probably be totally quiet now until about 9am because I'm off to bed!

If you do drop in you'll find a fresh hot cup of tea on the table which I made for Stressedhippo... but he just disappeared without having it.

(You can eat the chocolate Hobnobs too)

Stressedhippo Guest

Smile Tea & Biscuits

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Blorenge View Post
    You just have to be there when I'm there and it's time for tea! It may be cocoa if it's nearing bedtime...

(Sometimes we have virtual chocolate Hobnobs too)
    OK, I look forward to the online version of classic English treats

Stressedhippo Guest

Smile Greeting

Thanks for your greeting, it was most welcome. I suppose most users of these sites are "'familiar with the territory" but newcomers like myself are wary of "new stuff". Thanks for your help.