Just a wee note to say hello =0) I am fairly new to the sport/hobby.
I first became aware of geocaching thanks to CSI/NCIS or a similar programme a few years ago and had forgotten about it until an neighbour told me about this really cool thing he had discovered on-line =0) again I kinna forgot about it for a few weeks until I found a boxed,unused GPSr in my parents loft whilst helping out doing some tidying up =0).........
I remember there is something you can do with these............ A quick search on-line led me to Geocaching . com after a few days playing around and looking for some local caches I discovered there were several within walking distance from my house =0)
A few more days trying to work out how to actually use the GPSr I chose a couple (one traditional and one virtual) put in the co-ordinates and off I went I got to the first and was at ground zero on the GPS and looked around "If I were to hide something it would be................ there" and it was =0) with all the excitement and a little argument with my phone I thought I might have put the wrong date in the log =0( but I didn't want to bring any attention to the cache so I left it and went on to the next then returned home with a big smile on my face and logged my finds
Since then I have grabbed a couple that were on route to doing other things and hope to be planing a few trips further afield to get some more
Anyway that wasn't so much of a wee note but Hello to you all =0)