I'm back onto these I have briefly minuted the suggestions made in February 2010 for the GAGB's consideration and logged where I think we are with these. For those of you new to the forums these suggestions can be found in the Discussions on GAGB Membership section:

Suggestion 1: Committee page. I don't feel this has been adequately responded to. Needs some thought, dedicated webpage?
Suggestion 2: Charities. Agreed not good idea. CLOSED.
Suggestion 3: Calendar. Up and running. CLOSED.
Suggestion 4: Merchandise. Still no advertising, is fund raising a priority? Needs some thought, dedicated webpage?
Suggestion 5: Cacher Of The Month. I have endeavoured to contact previous owner of site without response. Still open.
Suggestion 6: Hall of fame. Still open.
Suggestion 7: Profile/ annual awards. Still open. What plans, if any, for the MEGA.
Suggestion 8: Kit reviews. Forum section in place. CLOSED.
Suggestion 9: Cache walks. Needs some thought, dedicated webpage?
Suggestion 10: Articles. Needs some thought, dedicated webpage?
Suggestion 11: GAGB themed caching challenges. Still open.
Suggestion 12: Advertise GAGB more. Still open.
Suggestion 13: CITO and link ups. Still open, ongoing challenge.
Suggestion 14: Lottery. CLOSED.
Suggestion 15: Focus on new members. Forum section up and running. Would be nice to see some involvement from other Committee members. CLOSED.
Suggestion 16: Weekly Geo Word Challenge. Failure (sorry!) CLOSED.
Suggestion 17: Caching profile. Ongoing, needs more participants. CLOSED.

By my reckoning thats 6 closures with the remainder still up for discussion. I will be posting up a couple more suggestions in the next day or two for people's thoughts.

RB
KRO!