30 62.50%
  • No

17 35.42%
  • Other

1 2.08%

Thread: Should we open up the forums?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

When the GAGB forum was initially conceived, it was decided to restrict the topic to issues involving the GAGB.

The question of whether or not we should allow other topics of discussion has been raised so we have decided to ask the members for their input.

This is not the time to discuss which topics we should add, just should we add new topics ?

The poll will run for one week and will close on Wednesday 18th June 2003 at midday.

Please note that if you click the "View Results (Null Vote)" button you will enter a "Null" or "Abstain" vote and will not be able to vote again in this poll.

You can only view the votes "after" you have voted.

.....just as a matter of interest, when I opened the link to the poll I was not logged on, I was a guest, and saw the current results displayed, but could not vote, obviously! I then logged on and could vote, but as the post said couldn't see current results without voting.....

....but I knew them anyway..... : : :

Originally posted by dodgydaved@Jun 12 2003, 04:10 PM
    .....just as a matter of interest, when I opened the link to the poll I was not logged on, I was a guest, and saw the current results displayed, but could not vote, obviously! I then logged on and could vote, but as the post said couldn't see current results without voting.....

....but I knew them anyway..... : : :
    Well that seems a bit dopey !

When I tested the forum software, I thought "Hey, that's a cool feature !"

Perhaps it was not done for the reasons I suspected, or perhaps it was not fully implemented. Whichever way, that's a shame.

I cannot find anything within the control panel but will have a word with the authors about sorting it.

Thanks for pointing that out DD

The poll has now closed.

Thank-you for taking part