Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Sussex Cachers Meeting Idea

Friendly Flyer Guest

It occured to me that it would be fun if all the cachers in Sussex organised a get together.

Initially perhaps just for a drink and a natter one afternoon or evening, but with the idea of organising a "Sussex Cache Bash" for later in the summer.

Anyone interested?

FF

Sounds like a good idea,

I'm happy to help/meet at Pub, I'll email you directly so you have my email address,

Lizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Wood Smoke Guest

As I have just posted on g.com.........we intend to hold the 2nd Chichester Cache Bash in May.

WoodSmoke

Friendly Flyer Guest

Ok, seems like there is some interest.

I think the first step is perhaps to get a group of us together for a chat and see if we want to organise something more formal.

How about a weekday evening at a pub? A Thursday perhaps, (looks at calendar) How about April 1st?

Any suggestions for a venue.

FF

Wood Smoke Guest

Answered on g.com.

WoodSmoke

Friendly Flyer Guest

OK, I've heard from the pub and they are agreeable to us meeting there!

The pub is at N 50° 53.100 W 000° 12.717 It is the location of the "DevilsCAM" webcam cache (GCHQWR).

I'll try to remember to bring my laptop so that people who want to can do the cache.

See as many as possible there on April 1st from about 7:30pm or 8pm.

If this meeting sparks enough interest then maybe we can make this a (semi) regular meeting and have an organised event in the summer.

FF