Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Any South Wales Cachers ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

As the title really anybody on here from South Wales ? :unsure:

GW1VRW Guest

Greetings Matrix. Yes there is life in S.Wales.
    I HAD 2 caches out, but the Cardiff Wales Airport Bug Hotel had to be archived
    after it was removed from it's orignal site and placed very close to the airport terminal. The Police at the airport unfortunatly retrived it and before I had time to get it off them they destroyed it.
    Hoping to get some now caches out in the very near future.
    Colin (GW1VRW)

kernow krawlers Guest

Hi Matrix,

Yes there IS life, well in SW Wales anyway.

Although quite new, we have recently put out two new caches and are spacing our visits to the already established ones, so that we don't run out of "somewhere to go" yet. We would like to see more caches going out around here, (maybe letterboxes too) as this might encourage more people to come and visit our area.

It is good to see that there is activity around here.I am hoping to place a few caches in the next couple of weeks in and around the Swansea area I will keep you posted .

==

Colin I am also a licensed radio amateur my callsign is GW7ODP and my name is Mike perhaps we will meet on the airwaves as well hi

GW1VRW Guest

Hi Mike, not very active these days, as a service engineer, I used to have a rig in the van, but when I am on the roads there are not too many about. I will put the handie in the van, and may be hook up some time, will listen out on SA for you.
    73 de GW1VRW. Colin.

Hi Colin

SA is a little quiet at the moment so it could do with a wake up call hi

I think we have worked in the past didn't (do) you marshal on rallies ?, If so then we have definately worked , look forward to talking to you again .

Sorry to read about the airport bug

Mike GW7ODP