Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: MEGA Finland 2011: Welcome

Default MEGA Finland 2011: Welcome

MEGA Finland 2011:
    Geocaching in Tampere, 12 to 14 August

Dear British fellow cachers!

The first mega-sized geocaching event ever organised in Finland will be held in Tampere next summer, 12 to 14 August. Geocachers and their families and friends from all over the world are warmly welcome to join this extraordinary Nordic adventure!

The main venue of the event will be a unique Geocaching Village just a few kilometres from the centre of the city. In the village, there are several accommodation options for up to 1000 participants.

Please visit the cache listing at http://coord.info/GC2G855. Groundspeak has wished that people would send their Will attend logs as soon as possible. Then they are able to change the cache icon to a Mega-Event Icon.

Once again and on behalf of the great organising teams and all the volunteers:

Welcome to MEGA Finland 2011! Let's meet and geocache in Tampere!

And let’s start with sending the Will attend log
    Last edited by GeoEvent Finland; 24th October 2010 at 01:53 PM. Reason: Replaced link removed by spam filter

Signal the Frog has spoken: The Tampere event got last night the Mega status & icon :socool:

Thumbs up Lot's of programme at the Finnish MEGA

:socool: Have a splendid geocaching weekend in MEGA Finland 2011 :socool:
    The event's programme full of entertaining activities has been published at http://megafinland.fi/?p=programme

Comment by an attendee: There's so much fun to do during the event - will I be able to do any geocaching at all?

Register before it's fully booked. Welcome!

I tried to put the link of next year Finland Mega-Event, but I did not get the link in the public.