Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Must Do's

Default Must Do's

Wemnog and I are off up to Barrow In Furness for 5 days next week. Anyone know of any MUST DO caches up in that area?

Hi
    we did a cache called the last wolf, which we really enjoyed - http://coord.info/GCYBY5 thats near grange over sand so might be too far.
    Last edited by reddeeps; 28th October 2010 at 02:32 PM.

Again these might be too far but we did the excellent Little Quest Cache and then found the caches that take you up to the top of 'The Old Man of Conniston'

One of my best ever days of caching.

Thanks, quite fancy the Old Man, not been up there for years, there again I was a lot fitter, what is it the kids say these days, oh yeah..(back in the day) so not sure if I will make it. Just bought new hiking boots as my old faithfuls have given up the ghost.

Grange isn't too far away either for us, so thanks for that. We have got the Travelodge for £9.00 a night so it will be a bargain break away. Just booked £9 a night for Great Yarmouth as well next March.

"Getting old.
    You can fool yourself, but not a flight of stairs..."

:lol:
    I have a Geocaching problem...
    Work gets in the way!

* Cache Walker -Caching by byway, not highway! CacheWalker.co.uk
    Walking and Caching in Warwickshire, Worcestershire, Gloucestershire areas

Im a £9 travelodge fan as well, and if you are coming to Gt yarmouth, try to do treasure island - we havent made it yet as not been able to sort boat hire - but it comes very highly recommended.
    GCD182 plus there are plenty of other caches in the area to get while clue gathering

Brill, thanks. Well, how about you wait until March when we are down and we will take our inflatable down and we can do it together. We have an engine as well so it looks like we will be able to do it. :cheers:

That sounds good but theres 4 of us, so we might sink you lol

Well, we can work it out, we have two inflatables and two engines.