Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Geolympix Mega 2012 Get Together, London - Saturday the 13th of November

Simply Paul Guest

Default Geolympix Mega 2012 Get Together, London - Saturday the 13th of November

After GC2GMBV A Quick Flash in London on Saturday, November 13th, Metal Bijou, Dorsetgal, Drsolly and myself will be meeting to discuss plans for the 2012 SE Mega and finalise some decisions. If you'd like to join the organising team for the meeting please drop me an email ahead of the event and I'll let you know where we're going to sit down. There are several exciting developments to talk about and the official Geolympix website and other online 'stuff' will be launched shortly afterwards so everyone will be able to see what we've got in store for you.

In the meantime, don't forget GC2921G Mega Wales 2011 which is in Swansea on the 31st of July. The Geolympix team will be there with a stand if they'll have us

Simply Paul Guest

Very instructional it was too, with two new team members joining metal bijou, drsolly, dorsetgal and myself and several very good ideas being floated. A draft plan is being drawn up and blanks filled in. As soon as we're ready to go public with confirmed venues, we will. Having spoken to the Wales group about the 2011 Mega in Swansea, I can confirm Geolympix will have a stand there. We're really looking forward to hearing your thoughts on our plans