Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: PQ's Cachers Names

Default PQ's Cachers Names

This has probably been asked before, but is there a way of doing PQ's just for one cachers caches? We have looked and can't see any way of doing it.

I noticed that this has been added to the feedback ... so you can add your vote.

I would definitely use it .... as I currently create a bookmark so that I can create a PQ if I want a list of caches 'hidden by user'.
    GAGB member since 2005
    GAGB Committee member 2010 to 2016 (Chair 2012 to 2015)
    UK Mega Event Chairman 2009 (Weston-super-Mare)

Fantasyraider Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jacaru View Post
    This has probably been asked before, but is there a way of doing PQ's just for one cachers caches? We have looked and can't see any way of doing it.
    Arrrr shucks! .... you only had to ask and i would have sent you my list!:wub:

Quote Originally Posted by Maple Leaf View Post
    I noticed that this has been added to the feedback ... so you can add your vote.

I would definitely use it .... as I currently create a bookmark so that I can create a PQ if I want a list of caches 'hidden by user'.
    Thanks, have now added my vote.:cheers:

I am not sure I understand you. If you click a persons username you can view their list of Caches hidden? Or am I getting the wrong end of the Travelbug?

Yep, wrong end of the travelbug. What I want to do is create a PQ so that I can download on to my GPS all the caches belonging to one cacher. This helps if you are a particular fan of a certain cachers placements rather than having to do them one by one on to your GPS.

Ahh right I see.

Something good to know as my brand new GPS is on its way! THANKS!!!

I will vote as I too would like this option. I have completed a few from a local person who has created 61. And I would like to have his in the GPS when I get it.

Thanks again
    Fermi

You're welcome. It will make things a lot easier if it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacaru View Post
    Yep, wrong end of the travelbug. What I want to do is create a PQ so that I can download on to my GPS all the caches belonging to one cacher. This helps if you are a particular fan of a certain cachers placements rather than having to do them one by one on to your GPS.
    I'm surprised nobody else has hollered "Use GSAK" so I will It provides 1,000,001 ways of choosing sets of caches via its super-flexible search. For example I can choose all of cacher X's caches listed on any combination of listing sites and load them onto my GPSr all at once.

Cheers, Roderick

Quote Originally Posted by sandvika View Post
    I'm surprised nobody else has hollered "Use GSAK" so I will
    Echo!

I'm amazed that anyone caches without GSAK :wacko:

I think it is a little like Marmit, Love it or Hate it.
    Tried it and didn't get on with it but have an alternative that does all I want.

Quote Originally Posted by DrDick&Vick View Post
    I think it is a little like Marmit, Love it or Hate it.
    Tried it and didn't get on with it but have an alternative that does all I want.
    fair enough. One of the major advantages for me is that I can use it for keeping track of trigs/benchmarks/hills too. :cheers:

But I will try anything once and give it a good try.
    So I am maintaining both systems for a month a and see how I get on with G##K