Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Nw Mega Event 2012 - The Date And The Venue!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Talking Nw Mega Event 2012 - The Date And The Venue!

The NW Mega Committee are pleased to announce that our 2012 Mega Event in North West England will be held at Cartmel Racecourse, South Lakeland, Cumbria on Saturday 11th August 2012.

Cartmel Racecourse is in a rural location at the edge of a pretty Cumbrian village. The area has great caching potential, and has lots of other attractions to offer both families and outdoor enthusiasts. There are also excellent transport links to the rest of the UK and beyond.

You can find more details, and some nice photographs of Cartmel itself, on our website at www.mega2012.org.uk/venue

Keep an eye on the website, and on Facebook/Twitter for more news of our event.

Brilliant location !!!
    Quit, don't quit? Noodles, don't noodles?

Simply Paul Guest

Congratulations on picking what looks to be a very popular venue and special thanks for your choice of date

Excellent location choice, now it's going to be a case of too many caches, too little time. Really looking forward to attending the Mega, it will be my first as I couldn't make Scotland and the dates for Wales are sadly a no no for me.

Looks like a really nice place!

Visit my Blog and feel free to become a follower!
    http://fermentumsgeoblog.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Simply Paul View Post
    Congratulations on picking what looks to be a very popular venue and special thanks for your choice of date
    Cheers

You're welcome - we went for the latest weekend we could that still fell inside the Scottish school holidays. Hopefully there's enough of a gap between our events for plenty of people to decide to go to both!

Alas I can't make either of the 2012 Megas but it's beginning to look good for this year's. I'll be in St Davids on the 29th/30th doing ferret racing at an event but I'll be free to drive across to Swansea on the 31st - just me 2 lurchers and 20 ferrets.