Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Blid 435 - Get Well Soon

Default Blid 435 - Get Well Soon

Just a quick message from us here at GAGB to Blid 435 who has suffered a serious angina attack and has been confined to barracks for a while. Hope that you are beginning to feel better and that you will soon be up and about.

Exactly what Daryl said, get well soon and get back out caching BUT listen to the doctor and do everything he says.

As someone who hasn't been caching for ages, mainly due to recurring poor health, I have every sympathy - here's hoping Blid 435 makes a swift full recovery and is soon able to get back out there!
    ​​Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light. (Dylan Thomas)​

Sorry to hear about this and hope you make a speedy recovery. As an alternative to physical caching, how about using the time to solve some of those puzzle cache challenges which we never get time to do?

Caching since 2001
    Founder member of GAGB (2003)
    Committee (2003-2013)
    Chair of GAGB (2010-2012)
    Negotiator of 18 Landowner Agreements
    GAGB Friend

Simply Paul Guest

Wishing you a speedy recovery too. Time to develop a caching-based board game for ages 8 to 80 and 1 to 8 players?

Quote Originally Posted by The Wombles View Post
    Sorry to hear about this and hope you make a speedy recovery. As an alternative to physical caching, how about using the time to solve some of those puzzle cache challenges which we never get time to do?
    Or in my case, never bother to do. hmy:

RuberyBlue Guest

Get well soon.....

RB

Wishing you a very speedy recovery, who knows 1/1 caches could be part of your recovery process

Deci
    My post is my personal opinion and as such you do not have my permission to quote me outside of these forums!

Dave
    Brenin Tegeingl
    Formerly known as Mancunian Pyrocacher on GC

Thanks to everyone for their best wishes :socool: Its great to know that there are such caring people in our hobby/obsession. I managed to get over to Langley Mill yesterday with a friend to do The Tree Of Temptation GC2F2KE , managed to park within 200 yards of GZ but even that short walk had me breathing heavy,so I will have to build myself up again, once again thanks everyone. opcorn: ( me drinking medicine and popping pills) ATB 4 Xmas John

Get well soon!

Visit my Blog and feel free to become a follower!
    http://fermentumsgeoblog.blogspot.com/