Hello all,

Firstly I am not sure if this falls into the Help forum. I am asking for help but not technical and I am not giving advice. If you need to move this to somewhere else then no problems.

I am planning an outing tomorrow to get as many caches as possible in an area not to far away from home. But I am unsure how to really plan this.

My aim is to get at least 5 caches, more than this would be a bonus. What you need to consider when helping is that we are only good to walk for about 2 or 3 miles tops. This is totally fitness related but walks like this that should improve!

I plan on starting in the car park where cache GC1HWPA is located. From there I was thinking of going past the side of the reservoir and into the moorlands. But I am unsure how to tackle the close caches and in what order to do it. I can't really work out where the tracks are and also how I could follow them when I get there.

Also another question is there are a lot of the letter box caches around there and would love to get a few of them but firstly I am unsure what I need to do with them (whats the difference from a traditional cache?) and also they seem to be in a 10 mile circular which simply would kill me if I tried doing them all. So is it okay to just grab a few of these? And then return another day to try and get a few more, and another day etc until we pick them all, or do I, should I be doing them in one walk or day?

Would really appreciate a few pointers so that my day of caching tomorrow is a blast!

Thanks in advance.

Dave