Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Hooked

Default Hooked

A friend of ours put a cache out a few days ago and I wondered if anyone has seen any similar. He didn't even tell us about it when planning or even when it was placed, it only came up on notifications. I am not a great one for puzzle caches but this one had me hooked right from the start. Has anyone seen any similar? http://coord.info/GC2MA73 because I would love to do more of them.

I haven't come across one like this before - I'll probably now work out the puzzle for the sake of it, even though the container's about 140 miles from me!
    ​​Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light. (Dylan Thomas)​

I haven't seen one like that before - very original and fun.

Not your run of the mill container either when you find it.

Thanks Jacaru, this was a welcome diversion for a wet and windy afternoon. Got the success message from Geochecker, but unfortunately it may take a while to get to GZ as it's 232 miles away! Still enjoyed the puzzle though - a lot :socool: We were hooked too
    Quit, don't quit? Noodles, don't noodles?

Yes Daryl, I also got hooked on this one and I don't do puzzle caches 'cos I'm useless at them. I only looked at it 'cos it was one of Jeff's. It took me about 4 hours but eventually got all the co-ords,just need to go and find it now. Got to get a few more of yours too one day.

Got the first one no problem, got completely stuck at the second, got sidetracked looking at the photo, next thing I know it's an hour later and the wife is having a go as I am supposed to be decorating! Thanks Jacaru!

Gives a whole new meaning to the term "Armchair Caching".:socool:

There's a CAPITAL SEARCH 2 now but I dare not look at it until the weekend or I'll get no work done :!
    Quit, don't quit? Noodles, don't noodles?

When the panorama went live they had to pixillate one are where there was something naughty going on hmy:, anybody found it yet ?

Halfway through number 2 now, but my eyes have gone funny:

Quote Originally Posted by Blid435 View Post
    I don't do puzzle caches 'cos I'm useless at them. I only looked at it 'cos it was one of Jeff's.
    Perhaps you'll have to rethink that. You're still the only one to have found The Geeks! http://coord.info/GC2M669

To be perfectly honest HH I only solved The Geeks by a complete fluke,I really didn't do any working out or anything, but now you've changed that one letter I think it becomes fairly obvious but maybe that's 'cos I know what it is, nice one friend!!