Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: gFAB 2011, 3-4 September

Default gFAB 2011, 3-4 September

We are planning on having this event as usual during the first weekend in September, which this year is before the schools (in our area at least) go back. We are heading for The Cotswolds this year ... possibly returning to Folly Farm IF they have upgraded the toilet facilities. More info as and when.

I think I've been to too many camping events - I can't remember which site this was.... was this the one where we had the dress up your tent competition????

If so, and the loos are better, I'll be there! There were loads of lovely walks there!
    Now doing small hills!
    Still blonde under the hair dye ;-)

Thanks for the info, Lianne, I've added it to our calendar. Keep us informed of the details.
    ​​Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light. (Dylan Thomas)​

Hazel: yes it was that one, but I have made enquiries and although they are making improvements this year they are not demolishing them and building new ones - big mistake! So .... I am looking elsewhere. Have a few sites to check out, but really would like to try and be near Bourton on the Water because it is so lovely there.
    Bill: Yup, will give more info as soon as I get it all sorted.

It was such a lovely area Liane, and although relatively far from home, I was home quicker than expected! I vote for Bourton on the water again, I think there was so much to explore there that I'd go from Thurs to Sun again... I'll be using up my annual leave that I have to take before the end of Sept anyway!!!

Peeing with the spiders was interesting
    Showering with them on the otherhand... LOL
    Now doing small hills!
    Still blonde under the hair dye ;-)