Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Hello from Wiltshire

Smile Hello from Wiltshire

Only started caching a month ago but it doesn't take long to get addicted does it?! I love how it's getting us (us being myself, the hubby, 5yr old 'NoodleBoy' and nearly 3yr old 'FrogGirl' - from Salisbury) out in the fresh air and keeping us active. It's amazing how far you can encourage a small person to walk when there's 'treasure' involved!

Looking forward to learning more, getting to know some fellow cachers and hopefully attending some events one day (would love to come to the Wiltshire ones but work on Saturdays).

Nice to 'meet' you )

Hi noodlefrog, welcome from the other end of Wiltshire (there'll be someone much closer along shortly ).

Post your questions here and hope you find the resources useful.

Caching since 2001
    Founder member of GAGB (2003)
    Committee (2003-2013)
    Chair of GAGB (2010-2012)
    Negotiator of 18 Landowner Agreements
    GAGB Friend

Hi noodlefrog, welcome to caching and to our forums!

I'm in Salisbury too, and though I'm not much use out in the field at the moment as I'm recovering from a couple of years of very poor health you're welcome to contact me for any advice if you need any. You'll also find our forums a good place for assistance, so if you need any help just shout!

Happy caching!
    ​​Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light. (Dylan Thomas)​

Thank you both for your hellos..and sorry that I've not spotted them until now! I've noticed both your names about on some of the local caches and I think we've already found a few of your own, Bill. Thank you for the offer of help too - it's nice to know there's somebody who's brain I can pick if needed!

dreambrother Guest

Smile trowbridge

Quote Originally Posted by The Wombles View Post
    Hi noodlefrog, welcome from the other end of Wiltshire (there'll be someone much closer along shortly ).

Post your questions here and hope you find the resources useful.
    HI
    do you know anyone near Trowbridge that does this,We have only just heard of it and would like to talk to someone that has experience

You could drop BBWiltshire a line via his GC PROFILE, he is in Warminster.