Thanks Thanks:  0
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Kayak caching

  1. #1
    markandra Guest

    Default Kayak caching

    Does anyone know of any kayak accessible caches in the north of England please?

    Thank you

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    We(s)t Cumbria
    Posts
    42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by markandra View Post
    Does anyone know of any kayak accessible caches in the north of England please?

    Thank you
    Big area . Do you have anywhere in particular in mind?

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The Mendips, Somerset
    Posts
    2,769

    Default

    Here are some bookmarks - I haven't looked to see where they all are, but hopefully suitable for you.

    Want to paddle? (public, shared)

    Watery places (public, shared)

    Kayaking caches (shared - as per GS forums)
    GAGB member since 2005
    GAGB Committee member 2010 to 2016 (Chair 2012 to 2015)
    UK Mega Event Chairman 2009 (Weston-super-Mare)


  4. #4
    markandra Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MBFace View Post
    Big area . Do you have anywhere in particular in mind?
    East lancs, bottom of the lake district, peak district, west yorkshire, thank you for your reply,

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    We(s)t Cumbria
    Posts
    42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by markandra View Post
    East lancs, bottom of the lake district, peak district, west yorkshire, thank you for your reply,
    Windermere
    GC2Y2N2 Madison, Logan and Raines Cache
    GC16R6G SoTP1
    GCJH1W Ling along a lucky - temporarily disabled (NB I'm 5ft nothing and waded to this one)

    Coniston
    GCN9GA Swallows and Amazons - on one of the bookmarks above

    Lancaster Canal, just south of Lancaster
    GC2WANA Broken Back Bridge
    GC2R17N Sitting Duck - last log is our DNF
    plus others accessible from the canal

    West Yorkshire
    GC2NKRN Titanics Funnel - we haven't tried this one (yet)

    Have fun

  6. #6
    markandra Guest

    Default

    thank you thank you thank you.

  7. #7
    markandra Guest

    Default

    A visit to Lancaster is looking a must,

  8. #8
    markandra Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MBFace View Post
    Windermere
    GC2Y2N2 Madison, Logan and Raines Cache
    GC16R6G SoTP1
    GCJH1W Ling along a lucky - temporarily disabled (NB I'm 5ft nothing and waded to this one)

    Coniston
    GCN9GA Swallows and Amazons - on one of the bookmarks above

    Lancaster Canal, just south of Lancaster
    GC2WANA Broken Back Bridge
    GC2R17N Sitting Duck - last log is our DNF
    plus others accessible from the canal

    West Yorkshire
    GC2NKRN Titanics Funnel - we haven't tried this one (yet)

    Have fun
    Thank you for your help, we have our waterways permits and are set to do the Lancaster caches on friday.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •