I'm confused - although it doesn't take much

I've had a cache denied because:

Log Date: 9/8/2011
Hi

I'm just reviewing your cache which is fine however your cache is placed in an urban area (overlooked by the farmhouse) and due to a major security alert with a cache in a similar location a new guideline has been brought in by the Geocaching Association of Great Britain (GAGB) to cover caches in such locations so as to minimise the chance of more security alerts, particularly where there is a likelihood of finders being considered suspicious for example where a cache is overlooked by houses / offices / shops / people.
When a cache is placed in an overlooked location, the cache owner should help finders avoid being considered suspicious by offering a clear and unambiguous hint on how to retrieve the cache quickly. Your cache should be clearly labelled as a geocache with the cache GC number if it is large enough for this to be written externally. This will offer the Police a better way to identify a suspect package as a geocache. You may view the GAGB guidelines here https://www.gagb.org.uk/what-is-geoc...he-guidelines/

I am temporarily disabling your cache so you can confirm it meets this guideline. When you're ready for me to review the cache again either enable it from the cache page (Navigation box on the top right) and add any information or questions in the comments box or if you are editing the cache tick the box 'Yes this listing is active' and add any information in the 'Note to reviewer' box at the bottom. This will bring it back to the top of the queue for review.

Regards
Now it's in the middle of the wilderness. There's one farmhouse nearby but besides that there's nothing. It's certainly not an urban area - the nearest village is about 2km's away.

Wikipedia says the definition of urban is:

An urban area is characterized by higher population density and vast human features in comparison to areas surrounding it. Urban areas may be cities, towns or conurbations, but the term is not commonly extended to rural settlements such as villages and hamlets.
Also some people on another forum tell me the GAGB guildelines are.....guildelines, not rules governing the placement of caches.

Do they *have* to be adhered to? I cannot find anything in the GC.com terms that tell me I must follow them, as it happens I'd read them, but didn't realise they formed part of the rules??

There is point 3 below

Inappropriate or Non-publishable Placements

1.Groundspeak respects the wishes of land owners and land managers.
2.A geocache may be disabled or archived.
3.Additional regulations and laws that apply only to your country and region may further restrict geocache placement.
4.Instructions for geocaches that are on hold, temporarily disabled or archived.
I guess that means GAGB? What other local organisations must I follow the guildelines of? I assume there are local geocaching clubs to me, forums etc, do they make stipulations also, where do I find a list of ALL my local rules?