Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Adding TB's to your own caches

Default Adding TB's to your own caches

Quick question.
    Is it considered acceptable to pop trackables that you have found into one of your own caches?

Thanks in advance for any advice

Yes.

But don't feel you have to drop every TB you find into your own cache.
    If you are dropping TB's in to your own cache to encourage visitors, is it really a good place for a cache?

But to get TB's moving, it's OK.

A lot of cachers will drop off TB's into their own, or local caches, to keep them moving, if 'life' gets in the way of caching.

I have a Geocaching problem...
    Work gets in the way!

* Cache Walker -Caching by byway, not highway! CacheWalker.co.uk
    Walking and Caching in Warwickshire, Worcestershire, Gloucestershire areas

Yes,
    I agree, no problem - when we come back from one of our main holidays we usually have a few to pass on - As I live right near Brize Norton I find putting them in either one of my caches or others near the base it gets them moving ! Some go overseas as Servicemen move them on, and as I have found nearly all the "available" caches big enough to take TBs within reasonable distance, finding other caches to put them in would mean long and unacceptable delays as I cannot get out as often as I would like so either mine or other locals seems a good idea
    Si vis pacem para bellum

Excellent, thank you for your replies. I have ended up with 4 that I have been unable to move on as fast as I wanted (mainly because I forgot to pack them when I went away)
    I may pop them in some of my caches just to get them going again.
    Thanks

Sounds like a plan ! The main thing with TBs is to keep them moving - I know that they, like coins, often disappear - but if you keep a track on them it gives pleasure to see them moving - sometimes right round the world. I look forward to the e mails to see where some of mine have got to ! So If you have someone else's - get em out and give the owner the pleasure of seeing them on the move - It soesn't matter if they are in one of your caches - at least they are in the system and not lost:socool:
    Si vis pacem para bellum