Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Now I'm more confused?

Default Now I'm more confused?

Just popped out to do a little series of four urban micros....

None of which have hints?

So do urban caches have to have a hint or not? Or is it simply down to the reviewer? I notice they were reviewed by a different person to who turned my "urban" one down.

When submitting a new urban cache do i have to include a hint, or not?

I only looked at the first one, but it looks like it should have a hint to me, it's about as urban as they come.

Well my 'Urban' caches all have precise hints to enable cachers to locate them quickly at high muggle periods of the day. Mind you I think that I would supply hints anyway as it is one of the many facets of geocaching.
    Geocaching - a great way to lose yourself in a hobby. :lol:

It seems that your "urban" one has been approved now, so the conclusion has to be that the rule is no longer used.

I must say that a genuine urban cache with no hint or precise instructions is one I'd tend to avoid. It's OK a few times to spend half an hour trying to not look suspicious, but after a while it gets a bit tiresome. Particularly when you end up with no cache to show for all the malarky!

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Humphrey View Post
    It seems that your "urban" one has been approved now, so the conclusion has to be that the rule is no longer used.
    Oh, well blow me. I thought I'd added a clue, how bizarre. Although that cache wasn't urban. Well the same reviewer who was denying it authed it....So which is it?

I was repeatedly told before GAGB guidelines are rules...Has this changed?

**confused**