Thanks Thanks:  2

Thread: whitespace

Default whitespace

any chance of a clue to start the 12th puzzle?
    it's the one starting 01995

thanks

..oh, and a nudge to start werewolf

Quote Originally Posted by frosty68 View Post

thanks

Ask on the nwforum or contact the CO?????

thanks

Mike will give you a nudge if you ask.

I could tell you but then............

Great puzzles - well worth the effort! The moors will be bleak at this time of year though, so perhaps if it takes you months to solve them it won't be such a bad thing...

Drove past them both today (well as near as you can get), still looking good for a walk, not been much rain so not really a problem if you dress appropriately.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose39uk View Post
    Drove past them both today (well as near as you can get), still looking good for a walk, not been much rain so not really a problem if you dress appropriately.
    shorts + a t-shirt, walking socks firmly encased in the finest sandals asda sell?
    Still need a little pointer towards the final puzzle, looked at it a few times today and I can't make any sense of it
    Next planned walk isn't there though, but the "spuds african tour" series, which should get our legs aching, and our cache-count into trebble figures

shorts + a t-shirt, walking socks firmly encased in the finest sandals asda sell?
    Still need a little pointer towards the final puzzle, looked at it a few times today and I can't make any sense of it
    Next planned walk isn't there though, but the "spuds african tour" series, which should get our legs aching, and our cache-count into trebble figures
    Funnily enough I did see a couple dressed like that on Striding edge carrying a couple of carrier bags.

It might be worth mentioning, as you haven't yet got going on Werewolf, that Whitespace is by far the easier of the two puzzles. So you have a challenge ahead.

Might I humbly point you in the direction of my very own "Subterranean Homesick Blues" (http://coord.info/GC330VD)? It might appeal to a Whitespace fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Humphrey View Post
    It might be worth mentioning, as you haven't yet got going on Werewolf, that Whitespace is by far the easier of the two puzzles. So you have a challenge ahead.

Might I humbly point you in the direction of my very own "Subterranean Homesick Blues" (http://coord.info/GC330VD)? It might appeal to a Whitespace fan.
    Not sure if I should thank or curse you for suggesting another, and if werewolf is that hard I might save it for my 10 000th cache (current total 65)