Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Prostitute geocache!

Default Prostitute geocache!

What do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdkPF6Rf1mk

Often see in phone boxes in big cities business cards for ladies of the night.....I wondered if I could incorporate this into a cache. If I lived in the big city that had such ads it would be interesting to make such a card of a scantily clad lady with the geocaching logo covering her.....lungs...

But then of course there's always the danger that kids might come and find your geocache, so bear this in mind. Although of course there is an attribute that states the cache is "unsuitable for children"...

Technology and geocaching = win!

Firstly let me say that I hate phone box caches but this one has promise. The first phone box cache I did was called “It's good to talk”. The coords took me to the middle of the road and the clue was “It's up high”. I stood about in the middle of the road looking up at tree branches for a while until I spotted the phone box and then it all fell into place. This was to be the first of many, many identical caches in my area and I quickly grew to detest them (and the cachers who placed them!). One had slight merit as that particular box was quite unique but the rest were just the same showing no imagination at all on the part of the cacher.
    This particular cache using the prostitute idea and the phone is shows a bit more imagination although the prostitute idea makes it a bit iffy. However, some phone boxes around my area have adverts for Taxies and numerous other activities, and of course, there is also the phone number all of which might be used as a stage of a multi-cache.
    Perhaps the phone box still has a place in my caching activities.

Quote Originally Posted by drifter View Post
    Firstly let me say that I hate phone box caches but this one has promise.
    Thank you.

Oh this is nothing, you should see another idea I have with phones/phoneboxes....Coming soon

One of the main problems with phone box caches is the smell !