Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Event Venue Help Request - Edinburgh & Bristol

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Simply Paul Guest

Question Event Venue Help Request - Edinburgh & Bristol

I hope someone can help as I'm struggling to find suitable venues for the next two Countdown to the Geolympix events - Bristol in February and Edinburgh in March. The locations need to be cache-meet appropriate, indoors and likely to be fine with the Geolympix pop-up stand being used. There's also an optional full-sized gorilla who has been known to turn up to these events... :anibad:

In the past we've used pubs but are open to more interesting suggestions.

If you know of a caching-friendly venue in either Bristol or Edinburgh if you could let me know, here or by email via my account, it would be really appreciated. Thanks!

Simply Paul Guest

I've had time to sort this. Big thanks to everyone who suggested a location over at the Groundspeak forum.

Countdown to the Geolympix #5 - Bristol at The Lamb & Flag Harvester at Cribbs Causeway is on from 7pm onwards on Monday Febuary 27th, with special thanks to Maple Leaf who emailed me some useful very links. A public Thank You to her too, with added pub :cheers:

Edinburgh is set for March 7th with the venue to be confirmed shortly. There may be a change from the usual pub setting for our only Scottish road show event... Chip Shop? h34r: