Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Cornwall member saying hi

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Cornwall member saying hi

Just popping a hello here! I've done geocaching for... well today is my 4th day so very new 16 caches done (a lot cache and dash types though... not all were so much of a dash as a long look and wondering what evil person would hide a nano!)

Loving it and thinking I'll have to plant 1 (or 2... I actually have 4 over 3 locations I want to do already!). Using my android phone currently, it's getting me within 5 metres of all so far, so pleased with that.

So... hi! Not sure what else there is to say

Gemma :lol:

In the words of my old dad "find a few more of different types and sizesbefore you think about hiding any" if you are any where near Redruth have a look at some of Diggersdad's or Redruth Roamer caches.

Oh...

I replied to your question (about getting co-ords with your phone etc) over on the geocaching.com forum earlier... and now I see you're in here!

Welcome. Which part of Cornwall are you in? I'm from down the toe end originally.

I will be finding some more before I hide any, got my 1st regular yesterday! Done a few smalls and a few micro/nanos. Wont be hiding for probably another month, maybe longer, just you know, pre-planning The place I want to hide my 1st I go to regularly so can plan there well!

I just read and replied to you over there Mrs Blorenge!

I'm a few miles outside of truro (towards st austell) so quite central, about 500 caches listed within 10 miles of me! Obviously some are archived etc, but even so, leaves a lot to find very close Not logged any that far away yet, but will be up near wales for a few days soon so can do some far far away ones!

Welcome

Default Another Cornwall neebie (isH)

Hi to you all. I started about a month ago and have done over a 100 caches. I live in Bodmin and would be pleased to "join forces" for caching.
    Rachael