Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Hello to the GAGB

Mersey_Wanderers Guest

Hi to everyone here at the GAGB with a short introduction to ourselves.

Our “team” consists of myself Tom, my wife Karen and our 7 year old daughter Nikki…. We are still unable to get our 12 year old daughter to put on a pair of hiking boots… (oh for the days when we were fashion conscious also, and “wouldn’t be seen dead wearing those things)!

At the moment, we enjoy hiking/rambling over North Wales and the North of England and we came across GeoCaching after visiting the Garmin web-site.

Although we had heard a little about ‘caching, we didn’t fully appreciate the fun that could be had, until we began to visit sites such as GAGB.

We now know that as soon as we discover our first “find” that we will be hooked on the pastime as much as we enjoy our current walks about the countryside.

Anyhow, enough of my ramblings (pun intended), and we look forward to belonging to the GeoCaching community and contributing to the pastime as much as we possibly can.

Karen, Nikki and Tom
    Mersey Wanderers

The Hokesters Guest

Welcome to the family and prepare for addiction. The government should issue a health warning

Welcome to the nut house.
    I hope you get as much fun out of this game/sport/obsession as I have.
    If you need any help, on the assumption from your name that you and I are relatively near neighbours (St Helens), feel free to drop me an email through my profile
    Enjoy your caching!