Thanks Thanks:  1

Thread: Voting email not received

Default Voting email not received

Please could anyone who has a query regarding their email please post here so someone more techie than myself may be able to help

Lilian Maund on Facebook

I haven't had an email but have realised that it is because my email address has changed and I haven't changed it on my details. I will do it now.

If their membership has been deleted as it appears some are saying they will not be able to post

I am a member of GAGB but never received any info about voting for the chair so missed out on voting. I have been a member of GAGB for a while but never signed up to the GAGB forum until last week. Would that be the reason I didn't get notified.

Looking at your profile you have a join date, as a GAGB Member, of the 14th November which would have been too late for voting rights.

Quote Originally Posted by DrDick&Vick View Post
    Looking at your profile you have a join date, as a GAGB Member, of the 14th November which would have been too late for voting rights.
    Yes I thought that date was when I joined the forum but I thought I had joined GAGB over a year ago. Obviously not. I must have changed my mind for some reason when visiting the site when I took up caching. Possibly for being forced into joining a forum when trying to join the association. I'm in enough forums and facebook groups. Far too many out in cyberspace!!

I've joined now anyway so will be ready for next year.

Thanks for confirming my status.