Thanks Thanks:  0

Thread: Trading signiture items for geocoins

Default Trading signiture items for geocoins

Hi all,
    I have only been caching for a couple of months but am already hooked, unfortunately the only cash I can spend right now is on the petrol to go caching :P Anyway, thanks to great advice from some veteran cachers on GC.com I thought I would post here as well. I'm looking to trade my handmade signiture items (which I am happy to personlize for you) for Geocoins. Having already had a couple of offers from the US I was wondering if anyone in the UK would be interested.

I hope you like them and look forward to hearing your comments and possibly trade offers

Happy caching

JP

Hi,

People often like to leave personalised items in caches that they find. It may be an idea to advertise on Ebay (other sites are available) I sell a lot of caching stuff, including geocoins and cache calling cards on the site and there is always a market for it. Use the photograph that you have put on here and see how it goes. You may just find yourself with a nice little income to help you buy some geocoins and other caching goodies. :cheers:

Nice. Are these still available?